Tel: + 353 (0)906 436175
Fax: + 353 (0)906 436131
GPS: +53°26’46.65″, -7° 38′ 31.14
Finding your way to Bishopstown House
If you have a Sat Nav, then type in Rosemount Village, County Westmeath and it should bring you direct, though a number of people with Sat Navs have had a bit of difficulty as the software does not recognize the M6 motorway even though it’s been open for a few years! You could also type in Moate, County Westmeath and follow a section of the instructions below. Anyhow, the following should get you to us: Dublin to Bishopstown House
- At the M50 Roundabout (Dublin ring road) take the M4 signposted GALWAY or THE WEST
- Go through a Toll Plaza – rate is €2.90 per car
- Continue for about 30 miles or so
- Exit the M4 at Junction 11 – KINNEGAD and proceed onto the M6 Galway
- Continue forward onto the M6 passing turn-offs for Rochfortbridge, Tyrrellspass and Kilbeggan
- Take the first turn off for MOATE
- Enter the town, and at its Eastern end turn right for ROSEMOUNT at Moate Sports (opposite Crozier Motors)
- Then turn right again at the Church (signposted ROSEMOUNT)
- Stay on that road for 8km heading into ROSEMOUNT – do not turn off into the village
- Continue, veering to the left, take the first left turn, sign-posted BALLYMORE 8
- You pass a disused quarry on your right. A twisty country road follows until:
- Grouse Lodge is the next entrance on the left (Grouse Lodge is written on either side of the pillars) a member of staff will be here to greet you and show you the spa, swimming pool, sauna, Jacuzzi etc.
- To continue to Bishopstown from Grouse Lodge: go to the end of the driveway towards the road, turn left onto the road and continue on for 1km, heading for Killare.
- Keep following this road until you meet the signs for Bishopstown House on your right. Follow the long driveway in and arrive at the property.
Please note: Bishopstown House is private property, if you wish to come view the house you must arrange an appointment with a member of staff by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org